cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mapping the idoc remadv segment

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the idoc there are three segment for E1EDK03 with IDDAT and DATUM field name. The idoc will look lik this

E1EDK03

Segment

IDDAT 011

DATUM 20080514

E1EDK03

Segment

IDDAT 028

DATUM 20080514

E1EDK03

Segment

IDDAT 017

DATUM 20080518

My mapping is showing if IDDAT equal 028 then map the DATUM to Paymentdate. With this mapping, the idoc with 1 line of payment is working successfully but if the idoc has multipule line of item then is fail with this error

Cannot produce target element /ns0:MT_InvoicePaymentDatabaseRequest/STATEMENT_NAME/TABLE_NAME/access/SAP_VENDOR_NAME. Check xml instance is valid for source xsd and target-field mapping fulfills requirements of target xsd

How can you loop throught the segment with multipule payment to get the date? If I map the IDDAT equal 017 then it work okay. In this case the it seem to select the last segment but it is not the date that I want.

Thanks

Michelle

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

you nodefunction ONE AS MANY...i mean to say that, for every line item this date has to be mapped to target...

Thanks,

Madhu

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

vijay_b4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Michelle,

Even I am working with the same type of requirement.

Change the context of IDDAT and DATUM fileds to IDOC.

or

after the IF THEN LOOP specify the remove contexts.

Reward points if this helps

Regards

Vani.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michelle Nguyen ,

As the field E1EK03 occurs more than once , please change the context to the header field. Due to this the error may come. If you send the whole structure it will be helpful for me to explain more clear.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Make sure that you have mapped the source Segment with 0Unbounded with the Target Segment Occurence is 0-Unbounded

Regards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Seshagiri,

Your suggestion is very close. When I changed the target to 0 .....Unbounce then I don't received the error any more. The problem now is only the first payment has the payment date. I would like each of the payment have that same payment date. Any other suggestion?

Thanks

Michelle

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michelle Nguyen ,

Please try by changing the of the E1EDK03 field.