SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

data population to the table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Any one knows about the following tables about purpose,how the data populated(Tcode or program from which the data to be inserted ) to this tables etc...

The tables are

BP000

BUXPRA

DFKKBPTAXNUM

TEBP_ADR_ADD

Thanks In Advance

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

BP000

Business Partner Master (General Data) -Use T-Code BP

BUXPRA

Business Partner: XPRA Management Table...Guess this data gets updated whenever BP is created by some ABAP program?!. Coz I do not find this table being used by any of the FM or Programs. However the field Program is being linked to Table TRDIR that holds list of all Programs <around 3 lakh entries I could see !!!!>

DFKKBPTAXNUM

Tax Numbers for Business Partner

There is no direct T-Code to populate the data in this table. However I see that this is being used by one of the FM 'FKK_IT_VATDATA'. This imports data from DFKKREP06 & DFKKBPTAXNUM as well. Data in DFKKREP06 is active only when you activate the Tax in FICA. You can view the tax report using FPTX1.

TEBP_ADR_ADD

Supplementary Table for TEBP_ADR_SHIP_TO

You can use T-Code BP to maintain data to view the info in the above table. For this you have to maintain multiple addresses.

Hope this helps

Rgds

Rajendra

former_member182485
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to t-code se11

enter the table name and click on where used

it will list you all the programs whre these tables are being used, then u can easily find how these table are being populated.

Regards

Bikas

Former Member
0 Kudos

DFKKBPTAXNUM

Tax Numbers for Business Partner - this data you can edit directly in T-code BP under Identification or Control in table Tax Numbers. There you can fill some VAT or Income Tax numbers. And this will then be filling up in the table DFKKBPTAXNUM.

BR

maybe it'll help you