cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message flow from XI To Receiver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

There are several IDOC to JDBC scenarios running in our XI PRD server but now all the IDOCs are reaching XI,which is visible in IDX5 or SXMB_MONI but nothing has reached the Receiver as visible from Message monitoring.

In SXMB_MONI , i can see the errors CLIENT RECEIVE FAILED.pls figure out the problem and tell me how to proceed wid.

Thanx,

Laawanya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem wasn't due to some authorization problems or the communication channel problems as given by the Experts but J2EE engine was down. So it needs to be restarted.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laawanya,

The error which you are getting is usually due to authorization issues.Check if you have provided the correct user id and password.If you have changed the password recently,check if the new password details have been updated in the communication channel.

Hope this helps.

Thanks and Regards,

Induja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

And also check in the Receiver JDBC in ID whether you have provided the correct User & Pwd

And Re-enter the User name & Pwd

Regards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lawanya,

Check ur JDBC Connections and check the adapter status in RWB.

Regards,

Sateesh n.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

as you are doing idoc-jdbc scenario check whether the reciver MT you maintained is of JDBC-XML structure

check Document Formats for Receiver JDBC adapter

check the blog for the message flow in xi:

/people/siva.maranani/blog/2005/05/25/understanding-message-flow-in-xi

/people/siva.maranani/blog/2005/09/16/xi-how-to-on-jdbc-receiver-response

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/06/01/file-to-jdbc-adapter-using-sap-xi-30

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/2e/96fd3f2d14e869e10000000a155106/content.htm

Note:please reward points if solution found helpfull

Regards

Chandrakanth.k

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i hope u might have gone wrong in configuring receiver communication channel..

plz check it out once

regards

guna

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

chk this

rgds

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Check the following:

1) SXMB_MONI status message.

2) Trace level in moni.

3) Goto RWB-component monitoring-> communication monitoring and check the status of JDBC channel. and what message it shows there.

4) Check the JDBC channel configurtion prameter in configurtion.

chirag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi !

It is a scenario which is running successfully in Production .This problem came suddenly..There are no errors see in Adapter monitoring also..All are working fine.

May be some problem wid the basis configuration ?

Thanks,

Laawanya

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

did u checked what i just told you. can u pls update me on the same.

IN SXMB_MONI if u r getting sucessful it doesnt mean that it has reached to JDBC. check the communication channel status in RWB also check the message monitoring log in RWB it shows where u actually got problem.

chirag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If it is running successfully then now it is not working then u have to catch the right error.

u have to check the communication log in RWB.Check it and update the thread.

Have u check the Queue in XI.Check SM58,SMQ2.

If they are stuck there release them.

Regards,

Phani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone !

1.I have checked the status of JDBC channel in Component monitoring.It is in green color only.

2.At Integration Engine itself the message has failed so it will not reach till receiver adapter .So no messages in Message monitoring also.

3.In MONI, i am getting the error HTTP_RESP_STATUS_CODE_NOT_OK

pls tell me how to debug the above error .

Thanx,

Laawanya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Error: HTTP_RESP_STATUS_CODE_NOT_OK 401 Unauthorized

Description: The request requires user authentication

Possible Tips:

• Check XIAPPLUSER is having this Role -SAP_XI_APPL_SERV_USER

• If the error is in XI Adapter, then your port entry should J2EE port 5<System no>

• If the error is in Adapter Engine

–then have a look into SAP note- 821026, Delete the Adapter Engine cache in transaction SXI_CACHE Goto --> Cache.

• May be wrong password for user XIISUSER

• May be wrong password for user XIAFUSER

– for this Check the Exchange Profile and transaction SU01, try to reset the password -Restart the J2EE Engine to activate changes in the Exchange Profile After doing this, you can restart the message

Regards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

check whether the Integration Server user XIISUSER hasn't got the right authorisation or there is a wrong user assigned lacking the right authorisations

Note: reward points if solution found helpfull

Regards

Chandrakanth.k

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi lavanya,

You can restart the server from SAP Managment Console. Log on (Remotely) to your XI server->Open SAP Management console->You can see the Server instances->Choose the XI System ID->Right-Click->Choose Stop->Provide admin password. The Stacks will shut down. Then Start the same way.(<SID>->Right Click->Start->Wait until all the instances become green.)

//I belive your BASIS team should do the above activity.

//Assuming a Windows environment, not sure what happens in Linux env.

You can restart the J2EE Engine from transaction SMICM:

SMICM --> Administration --> J2EE-Server --> Send Hardshutdown or Softshutdown --> with restart

Note: reward points if solution found helpfull

Regards

Chandrakanth.k