cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pricing diff in sales order diff in billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Frnds I have 3 pricing procedures for a client....in sales order all 3 are visible as per the respective document type but when i go to invoice for all 3 document types it picking just one specific pricing procedure eveytime......do i need to chng anythin in the copy control settings plsss assist itss urgent

thank u for ur time

regards

Maddy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Maddy,

Go to the transaction VTFL then select your billing type and delivery type then go into the item level copycontrol settings here you can find field Pricing typ maintain this field as "D" -Copy pricing elements unchanged

Save the changes now try

I hope it will help you

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i changed the pricing type from E to D but the problem still existss

Former Member
0 Kudos

IN sales order header the pricing procedure picked is diff and the pricing procedure picked in billing is different

plss help itss urgent

regards

Maddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

i could use sme commentss o nthe sme plss

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Maddy

1) Go to VOV8, select your sale document type and see what is maintained for Document Pricing Procedure. Similarly, go to VOFA, select your billing type and ensure that the same is maintained there also.

2) Now go to OVKK, select your sales area and ensure that for the comibination of sales area, document pricing procedure and customer pricing procedure, you have maintained a different pricing procedure. It seems, either you have maintained the same pricing procedure or, not differentiated the document pricing procedure to take the other pricing procedure.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mr Lakshmipathi i have 3 diff pricing procedures for the same client and i have maintianed same division for all 3 . I have differentiated between the 3 by giving diff sales doc types and diff do pricing procedure..............but in billing type as u stated its only possible to give one doc pricing proced........how do i resolve this issue do i create 2 more biling doc typess ????? or .........

plss assist

Regards

maddy

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Maddy

Yes you need to have 3 billing types and assigned in OVKK, if you would like to have 3 pricing procedures in your billing.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

claudia_neudeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Maddy,

the pricing procedure in the billing document should be the same as the pricing procedure in the order.

You can use diferent pricing procedures in the order.

Which pricing procedure is determine depends on the following fields:

> sales area

> Document procedure

> Pricing procedure assigned to this customer

Please go to transaction OVKK. Here can you define which pricing procedure should be determine in the order.

The copy control is not relevant in this case.

Regards

Claudia

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

maybe I will put my query in a simple manner .....my pricing proc in sales order is diff and what i am gettin in invoice is diff( for the same sales order)

plss assist