cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Requirement blocked

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am transferring my forecast from DP to R/3. I scheduled the job successfully and the spoll says successful.But I see no requirements in MD63. I checked the outbound que of APO in SMQ1 and found the following block.

The block says "SYSFAIL" and when I checked the details, it says "Requirement blocked".

Any idea what this could mean?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

check strategy group for that material in mm03 in R/3 that it contains the same requirements type as you mentioned in the transfer profile..

regards

umamahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank Uma. I am not specifying any requirement type in the transfer profile. Does it still matter?

I am wondering what requirement blocked mean? Does it mean the requirement is blocked for independent requirements for any reason?

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Raj,

The requirements type that determines the planning strategy of the products in R/3. An entry in this field is optional.

You do not need to make an entry in this field if the product master records in R/3 contain an MRP group and if each of these MRP groups has been assigned a strategy group in R/3 Customizing. The system determines the requirements type from the main planning strategy that is contained in each strategy group.

You can also enter the requirements type from an alternative planning strategy in the same strategy group.

let me know ur settings for products in R/3..

regards

umamahesh