cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Parallel and Synhronous SOAP Web Service Calls - Issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working on a SOAP Synchronous Scenario. Where XI has hosted the SOAP Web Service that is being called by the legacy system. The legacy system has multiple servers, which can call this web service.

When only one server of legacy system is sending the data to Web Service, the scenario is successful.

However, in scenarios where more than one legacy server is calling the web service, the legacy receives the Web Service Send Fail Error - TIME OUT errror.

The issue mentioned in the thread is similar to the issue that I am facing in my scenario. Hence could you please let me know how you were able to resolve the issue?

All - Can any of you please let me know if there are any parameters that need to changed to enable the XI system to handle multiple calls without TIMING OUT.

We have used some network sniffers and found out that PI server returns the message with status code 500 INTERNAL SERVER ERROR. Can any one you please let me know what are the possible reasons for this error?

Thanks,

Manohar.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

> 500 INTERNAL SERVER ERROR

web service reports an application error

>Can any of you please let me know if there are any parameters that need to changed to enable the XI system to handle multiple calls without TIMING OUT

Check in Visual Admin..for Services

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the response. Could you please let me know what exactly should I check in the Visual Admin - Services?

Are there any specific parameters that need to be checked in Visual Admin - Services?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Manohar.