Did you mean: 

Error VL608, vl605

former_member933544
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, I have a big problem!!!!

When we post the goods issues for an outbound delivery, the system

generates message VL608 'Delivery has not yet been completely processed

by WM' and VL605 "The position have no the batch".

The transfer order is confirmate but the status is "B" (Open transf ord

item).

As we see the OT is confirmed, there is stock of the material in this

warehouse. The material is subject to lot, nevertheless not it load in

the position of the delivery.

The transfer order will be status "C"

Thanks

Regards

VASCO

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if a material is batch managed, then it is batch managed for any process. for delivery process too.

You have 2 options. Either you have the batch already in the delivery, then your warehouse guys have to pick this batch.

Or you have no batch in the delivery and you determine the batch in WM, then this batch is updated to the delivery.

former_member933544
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Jürgen

This material is batch managed. I you have no batch in the delivery and I determine the batch in WM, then this batch is not updated to the delivery. This is the problem.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How u created the TO, were the batches manually picked from the existimg stock figures and saved in TO. Was the packing of the boxes done in the delivery before TO creation?

Amit

former_member933544
Participant
0 Kudos

I do the delivery and then the TO whit refrence to delivery, and confimate it, i save. The batches are determinates here. But when I see the delivery, The batch is not update.

Regards

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

do you have already a picking quantity in the delivery before you confirm the TO?

former_member933544
Participant
0 Kudos

The delivery was created from a transfer order. The delivery was created before the OT. Soon I create the OT from the delivery. I confirm the delivery, and here the lot is determined automatically. When wanting to enter the exit of merchandises, the WM status says to me that this treated partially, and nevertheless the OT is confirmed. When I see the delivery, the position does not have the lot.

Regards

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is not really the answer I expected.

Soon I create the OT from the delivery. I confirm the delivery, and here the lot is determined automatically

This is probably a typo, you mean you confirm the TO , not the delivery, correct?

Let us check if it works properly when you pick the full quantity.

change the delivery quantity to the quantity you have in the warehouse.

Then create a TO, pick a batch, and confirm.

Is the batch then visible in the delivery or not?

former_member933544
Participant
0 Kudos

sorry, I confim the TO, and not the delivery.

the delivery quantity is the quantity what I have in the warehouse, I can see that whit LS24. The batch is not visible in the delivery.

Is the batch visible in the TO.

thanks

regards

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why do you then have only partially confirmed TO ?

former_member933544
Participant
0 Kudos

That´s the problem!! I have not idea. If the TO is confirmated, I don´t know why in the delivery the status of WM is "B". I think I have q problem whit the batch.

thanks

regards

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you look at the TO in transaction LT21, do you have there a difference between the requested quantity and the confirmed quantity.

What numbers do you see if you click the confirmation... button on top