cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SNP heustrics not creating schedule agreement lines

Former Member
0 Kudos

when i run snp heustrics i am getting purchase reqs but i need schedule agreement lines in SNP does missing anything?

Any help

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakash,

Firstly which type of Scheduling Agreement is being used. This parameter can be set in ECC while creating the Scheduling Agreement the External Planning parameter has to be maintained as 1 which is Planning and Release in APO. When you set this indicator and CIF the Scheduling Agreement to APO, it creates an APO Scheduling Agreement.

After this you will be available to get Schedule Lines instead of Purchase Requesitions. Also try using the planning book 9ASA instead of 9ASNP94 for planning based on Scheduling Agreement.

Regards,

Tushar Bhalla.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Now iam able to create Schedule lines in SNP, now i would like to see these same lines in R3 -MD04 .

Why these are not showing up in R3 thought that CIF will take them over automatically

am I missing anything?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Schedule lines flows to R3 through Integration model created for Pur Req / Pur Order. Check if same exists for your product. If yes then perform CCR activity.

Regards,

Vaibhav

Former Member
0 Kudos

I still have same problem

1) Schedule lines generated in APO not showing up in R3 system -MD04.

and have another question.

2) I have finished product A--made up of B(Non APO ) + C (APO) and B is made of E (APO) F and C is made of G H +I all APO relevent.

Iam getting PDS for A unable to see components none.-> C, E,F,C ,G,H, I in PDS...

Any ideas why could not see these components.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Patel,

Check the external procurement relation for the product and location. if u have a inforecod then PR's will be created and if u have the scheduling agreement then schedules will be generated.

Regards,

Siva.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi - in customizing check the "Maintain Global SNP Settings"

In this IMG activity, you can define SNP planning profiles that you use to make settings for the various planning procedures in Supply Network Planning (SNP) (such as the SNP heuristic, or the SNP optimizer). You then activate one of these profiles, which then applies globally to all SNP planning procedures (you must activate precisely one profile). However, if you use interactive SNP planning to execute the SNP planning procedure, the active profile still applies, since you cannot enter a special profile in interactive SNP planning.

For some planning procedures, you can overwrite the settings of the active profile by entering another SNP planning profile (SNP heuristic, SNP optimizer, deployment heuristic, deployment optimizer, and Transport Load Builder) during execution of planning in the background. However, if you use interactive SNP planning to execute the SNP planning procedure, the active profile still applies, since you cannot enter a special profile in ineractvie SNP planning.

regards

vinod