cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Address Node in Smartforms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to change the lines sequence printed inside the standard address object in smartforms. Right now it is printing as

NAME1

NAME2

NAME_CO

STR_SUPPL1

STREET

CITY, REGION, POST_CODE1

COUNTRY

I want to make a minor change as STR_SUPPL1 should come after STREET. So the correct sequence should be ...

NAME1

NAME2

NAME_CO

STREET

STR_SUPPL1

CITY, REGION, POST_CODE1

COUNTRY

I have tried the "Priosity of Lines" option by giving N25S6ORCL, which does not help at all. I tried to give 999 in "Sending Country" box that also do not change anything. And, I also tried to implement the user exit SZAD0001 EXIT_SAPLSADR_001 which did not help either. So I am frankly out of options now, Anybody has tackeled same problem?

Thanks a bunch.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

valter_oliveira
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello.

Exit SZAD0001, EXIT_SAPLSADR_001 works for sure. I'm using it in the system here.

Remember that you must use transaction OY01 to configure the key of the edition routine to address print.

For example, at STANDARD, Portugal uses key 001. This key was changed to 900 (changed by me).

Keys betwwen 900 and 999 use this EXIT.

For more info consult sap note 38922.

Best regards.

Valter Oliveira.

Edited by: Valter Oliveira on May 15, 2008 7:10 PM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member435532
Participant
0 Kudos

Just posting it so that it might be helpful for others. My requirement was to show region for malysian customer along with postal code and city in Script/smartforms.

Address layout key was 010(Table T005A), since it is not in customer range(900-999) we can not use the Exit SZAD0001.

To enhance the logic, i did implimented a source code enhancement at the end of form 010.

Se37-:ADDRESS_INTO_PRINTFORM

line 818 PERFORM (country_routine) IN PROGRAM saplsadr

got to include :INCLUDE LSADRF01 in program saplsadr.

search your routine , in my case it was 010 , and implement the source code enhancement with custom logic.

Hope it helps,

AJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Frozen Monkey

U have tried all the ways... y cant u hard code the sequence of address as per your descrition..

Read the address from db table and write in a text node according to your requirement.

Venkat.