cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing based on Ship to party

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guru's

Scenario: Each Sold to party has different ship to party’s. the price is based on ship to party.

Ex : SP X SH Y SH Z

SP 1 SH 2 SH 3

now sh y& 3 are of one group and have same price and similarly for 2&Z

ie a group of ship to party’s have similar price.

question:Can these ship to party’s grouped and can price be maintained for these groups.

Waiting for your valuable inputs

vasista

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi vasista

You can group the ship to parties on the basis of the region or the transportation zone

But to group ship to parties we don't have any configuration as we group others like material grp etc .

But you can create condition record using the key combination ship to party. This will help you

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear srinath

thanks a lot for your reply

can you please eloborate the key combination i can use. if its for each ship to party then its not useful.

just to clarify my question in case of Sold to party we have customer group,price group,price list etc these can be used for grouping customers and price can be given based on that group. Is there any way were you can group ship to party for pricing.

in case as you have written its not possible to group ship to party and detrmine price based on that group, then please ignore this message. i feel there should be way to do it.

regards

vasista

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear vasista

Simple - dont maintain price for sold to party but maintain for ship to party in VK11. It should work. In fact, I have tested this scenario and it is working fine and thanks for raising a good question

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear mulari & laxmipathy

1) Scenario is such that it will be huge price master maintenace if my pricing is based on ship to party alone and not by grouping and then maintaining the price.

2) Customer group , price group, price list flow only from sold to party and not from ship to party

Some more thought into this will be appreciated.

regards

vasista

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi vasista

Maintain conditon record in VK31 which is for mass maintainence . Your requirement will be solved

But in VK31, only standard condition types will come and the condition tables also .

For example , for PR00 it has access sequence of PR02 which is 304,05,306 condition tables , include ship to party key combination in any one of these tables . and maintain condition records

Regards

Srinath

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Vasista,

Please fallow the steps you can able to group the ship to party’s and can price be maintained for these groups.

-->First you define the customer groups based on your requirement in the OVS9 transaction.

-->You deside which are the ship to parties are grouped based on that you assign the customer groups to the ship to parties in the customer master.

-->You create condition table withe one of the field customer group.

-->Create access sequence for that.

-->Assign that access sequence to the pricing condition type.

-->Now you maintain the condition record for that condition type with key combination customer group.

-->Now you create sales order , the price will be fetched based customer group in the sales order.

I hope it will help you

Regards,

Murali.