cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error - when opening/downloading 'NW04SP14EclipseThemesEditor.zip'.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I’m trying to install Eclipse Themes Editor from SDN. When I downloading/opening the file ‘NW04SP14EclipseThemesEditor.zip’, it is giving following error.

“Cannot open file: It does not appear to be a valid archive. If you downloaded this file, try downloading the file again.”

I tried many times to download the same file, every time i'm receiving same error and it is not downloading fully.

It is only downloading 6.30MB out of 26.2MB.

Regards,

...Naddy

Edited by: Naddy on May 14, 2008 10:42 PM

Edited by: Naddy on May 14, 2008 10:46 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Have you tried downloading it again. Unfortunetely I've seen this happen before with other downloads from SDN. They just end without an error - but only 1/2 way through the download.

Incidently I just downloaded it fine. If you email address in your SDN business card is correct, I can send the file to you via SAPMats.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

Yes, you can send it to my id, which is mentioned in my bussiness card.

Thank you vermuch,

...Naddy

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Sm1tje
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You should have installed WIN RAR to download and open the file, even if it has extension '.zip'. Works fine for me.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Micky,

I ve installed WIN RAR from http://www.win-rar.com and tried to downlod the file 'NW04SP14EclipseThemesEditor.zip' from SDN and got below erroe messge,

WinRAR: Diagnostic Message - > Unexpected end of archive.

...Naddy.

Sm1tje
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Indeed, same here. Probably something wrong with the file itself. I tried another one of these files, and that works just fine????

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Micky,

Thanks for your try,

I do not know what should i do in order to Install Eclipse theme editor for NW04SP14.

Since it is not SAP supported package, I can't open a OSS note for this issue.

Do you have any idea?

...Naddy

Sm1tje
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The only thing I can think of is contact sdn and tell them about 'your' problem. Maybe they can provide a new file for downloading.

I also searched for this file on service.sap.com download center, but no luck there either...