cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Travel expenses posting for Intercompany

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How do we go about posting travel expenses incurred for inter-company ?

Eg, Project created by Company EC01. EC01 utilised EC04 resources. At end of the project, EC04 will need to bill EC01 for the travel expenses incurred in project (Customer is paying the travel expenses in full, EC01 will bill customer to collect the travel expenses on behalf of EC04. There will be an intercompany billing where EC04 bill EC01 for the travel expenses) I tried using 'TRIP' but was unable to create an intercompany CO item.

Pls advised what should be the way to handle such scenario ?

Thank, Karan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am still trying to figure out from the given doc.

I think I still need further assistance from the SAP expert regards to the posting.

Just one last question to them,

How do you perform intercompany posting using travel expenses module (tranx code TRIP) ? Can this be done ?

varshal_kachole3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please follow the link below:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/aa/96853478616434e10000009b38f83b/frameset.htm

Hope its useful.

Reward points if useful.

Thanks..

varshal_kachole3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

My suggestion would be to go with the DIP Profile with the material determination.

In your case it would be the travel expenses.

Create a WBS elemenent where these services are being used and make it as billing element.

Assign a sales order with this this material and assign this DIP Profile in Sales Tab-B.

DP81, ODP1 are the Tcodes you can look for..

Reward points if found useful.

Thanks..

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need a clearer explanation regards to your given answer. Anyway that i can send screenshots to you ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is anyone looking into my thread ? Should Varshal Kachole follow up or anyone that can advise. Thank!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karan

I also want to do inter company postings in Travel Mangement. Plz let me knwo how to do it??? What wld be the entries for it??

Regards

Rajaram