Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPM Error

rodrigoalejandro_pertierr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a BPM that execute two systems. one after other.

I receive ok the first, bur when the second one arrive i get this error from SMQ2: Permanent error in BPE inbound processing.

My BPM is:

Recive step --><Block> > Send Step <Block>>Receive Step--><Block>Send Step<Block>

The firts send step active the correlation with a constant value that the second receive step use with a constant value too.

any Idea??

Thanks

Rodrigo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The correlation was defined in Send Step, i change it to receive step and BPM worked fine.

i dont know why. maybe because the correlation is a constant or there no transformation step so, the same structure that receive is send, thats becacause my receiver system is a BI, so if i define the MI (of proxy) as abstract in BI side i cannot see the MMi to define the proxys..

if anyone can tell me the right reason i'll be much greatful

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rodrigo,

constants are a no good idea for correlations. Your correlation should be unique as far as possible!

Imagine a correlation as an ID of an process!

Regards Mario

Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi mario,

my problem related that the structures are diferent between each other there no common field, that the reason of contant value. i have to 3 receiver steps:

1 Transport of Oil

2 Trasport of Fuel

3 Trasport of Gasoil

3 differents structures, no common field.

what is the best way to correlate them? with a constant value? can you put any picture to verify if im doing it right??

Thanks

Rodrigo

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can achieve it by creating dummy correlation. Create the correlation container, assign Messages , in Properties choose Constant =1 for first message , then Constant=1 for second message.

You can use any constant......

Otherway:

You can add one dummy variable in all three strutures if it is possible and you can do the correlation with that dummy variable...

see this thraed for more info...

Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

thanks for your quick response.

i define the correlation by this way:

in sender Step: Active Correlation -->Transport

|

-

-

>Trans = '001'

In Next receiver Setp> use Correlation> Transport

In Correlation Editor:

° Container: Trans type String

° Involved Message:

° oil_abs

° fuel_abs

° gasoil_abs

° Properties:

° oil_abs --> Transp = '001'

° fuel_abs --> Transp = '001'

° gasoil_abs--> Transp = '001'

Anything Wrong??

So why when i receive the second message from CC and try to send it to BPM i get the Error PERMANENT IN BPE

I already dont know what to do

Edited by: Rodrigo Pertierra on May 15, 2008 10:38 AM

Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

thanks for your quick response.

i define the correlation by this way:

in sender Step: Active Correlation -->Transport

|

-

-

>Trans = '001'

In Next receiver Setp> use Correlation> Transport

In Correlation Editor:

° Container: Trans type String

° Involved Message:

° oil_abs

° fuel_abs

° gasoil_abs

° Properties:

° oil_abs --> Transp = '001'

° fuel_abs --> Transp = '001'

° gasoil_abs--> Transp = '001'

Anything Wrong??

So why when i receive the second message from CC and try to send it to BPM i get the Error PERMANENT ERROR IN BPE

I already dont know what to do

Thanks

Rodrigo

Edited by: Rodrigo Pertierra on May 15, 2008 11:52 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the workflow technical view and get the node number. You can find out which node it corresponds in the workflow from the generated workflow information. I did have a similar error in SMQ2 but the problem was in transformation set of the workflow. So this will give you which step the workflow is failing and you can fix that issue.

Thanks

Sarvesh

Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

the workfklow stuck in receive step whats ok because the message does not arrive to BPM because, the message is in SMQ2 with the error Permanent error in BPE inbound processing.

Is it a problem with correlation, if i have just one block if work perfect, the problem appear when y have more than one receive step and correlation i think

Thanks

Rodrigo

Edited by: Rodrigo Pertierra on May 15, 2008 8:39 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is it a problem with correlation, if i have just one block if work perfect, the problem appear when y have more than one receive step and correlation i think

YES...if you are 2 receive steps in BPM,have to maintain the correlation b/w to receive steps.Craete correlation using correlationn editor and use the same in 2 receive steps.