cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

REGARDING STO ISSUE

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI GURUS,

I HAD CREATED STO BUT THE LINE ITEM IS NOT DISPLAYED IN VL10B SCREEN,I HAD MAINTAINED ALL DETAILS PROPERLY IN STO AND IT IS SAVED BUT NO LINE ITEM IS DISPLAYED IN VL10 B SCREEN .

SO PLZ GIVE ME SOME HELPFUL GUIDE LINES

REGARDS

KIRAN

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check if the 'shipping' tab is appearing on the line item tab. If not then check the STO settings in config. The assignment of STO doc type ( generally UB), STO delivery type (NL), supplying point and checking rule must be missing. Make the settings following path-MM-Purchasing Docs---Set up STOs.

Check by creating a new doc.

Regards,

Saurabh Diwakar

umasankarparavada
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Plz check whether shipping tab is there in sto or not.

Usually this happens, when shipping tab is not there in sto. If it is not there in sto, try to find out what is missin in sto.

Regards

Uma

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi kiran

If you have configured correctly , then in VL10B just give the purchase order number, delivery date and supplying shipping point and then execute.

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i tried all and my delivery date and doc date is also same in sto but am not getting line item in vl10 b

plz pass sme hints

regards

kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI KIRAN,

First u check sto (p o) on display mode, I s it available or not???

then u give that no and supplying plant in vl10b screen.

check it out

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello kiran,

while creating vendor, in one screen you would have to enter INR (currency). there goto extras--->add purchasing data.

there you enter the supplying plant.

regards

vishal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Remove all the selection from the VL10B screen including shipping point, date, calc rule. Enter the STO number in the purchase order field and execute.

Prase