cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hey pelase very urgent ,smartform

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi folks,

i have requirement to add fom to existing form ,they gave set of fields whcih are to be designed in required layout ,m y doubt is in smartform under global settings , do i need to compulasorly decalre in all tabs like import,export,inilization ,global defnitions .acctually there is a driver progrm this also ,these driver program r smartform doesnt contain any of the feilds that needed to create layout and can i use same driver program with changing?r do i need i add r change prgm , can i write logic in smartform also .bleow are fields .

VBAK-VBELN), Whs BoL (VBAK-VBELN), customer PO number (VBKD-BSTKD), material number (LIPS-MATNR), legacy item number (MARA-ZZQNUM), description (LIPS-ARKTX) ship quantity (LIPSD-PIKMG), UOM (LIPSD-VRKMP) and pallets (VEKP-EXIDV).

how do write global ,import ,export ,inilization tabs ,please dont write where to write plz reply how to write .,if any want layout i willsend to their mail id ,points will be awrded to answers send plz VER VERY VERY URGENT.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

When we create a smartform you will get many import and export parameters leave them as it is . In importing tab add another field as SHIPMENT_NUM LIKE VTTK-TKNUM and write the logic in the initialization tab.

Thanks,

NN

naimesh_patel
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can write the code to derive the required fields in places:

1. In Smartform itself

- You need to declare all the variables as the Global variables

- You need to create a Program Lines node under the appropriate window/node to get the data and populate the declared fields.

2. In the Driver Program

- You need to make your fields in the Import parameters of the smartform

- Logic to derive the data in the driver program

- Update your smartform function module call to add newly created import parameters in the "EXPORTING"

Regards,

Naimesh Patel