cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MSS eRecruitment requisition object is not getting created with WS16900009

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anyone please help me on this issue?

We are having ECC 6.0 where in ESS / MSS and e Recruitment is a sepearte box. We have an ALE to transfer employee data from HR to eRec server for internal candidate.

I have activated the workflows WS16900009 for SRQ1, which is without approval. The same is getting triggered when we raise requisition from MSS, the WF ends in error and the object is not created. .

The task TS16900003 is creating the recruitment object. the class CL_HRMSS_RECRUITING_WF and method CREATENBOBJECT is called. The funciton moduel HRRCF_CREATE_REQUISITION is called in the class. We have an RFC destination maintained in eRec module which is stored in the table T5UA0.

I have executed the fn. module manually in debug mode...

The first step in the fn module HRRCF_CREATE_REQUISITION is getting the RFC destination. The second step is based on the SY-UNAME, it is trying to read the candidate id or employee. which returns nothing so we are getting system error in the function module. at run time it is getting the basis user which doesnt have any employee id / candidate id in the recruitment system.

has anyone worked on the similar scenario???

is there any special settings we have to make in the RFC destination?? we tried to change the RFC destination settings in SM59, like current user. then we are getting some other errors in the portal. because the same RFC dest is used in portal for many scenarios.

your valuable help will be definitly rewarded.

thanks a lot

Jayanthi.K

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Resolved this issue