cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XML zip file reading to Send JDBC Receiver.

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi XI experts,

1)In my sender side i am having ZIP file, Its contains XML data, With out unzipping the XML data in to source directory, how to read ZIP File data,Which adapter will support like this functionality,what are necessary steps required to do in XI,

2) In File Adapter, i want to know Operating system command function usage, r in which case its useful,if anybody used, when i read documentation in help.sap.com, i bit confused can any one explain.

Regards,

Raj

Edited by: Raja Sekhar Reddy T on May 14, 2008 3:11 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Operating System command is useful to run commands in the native OS where XI is installed.

It can be triggere before / after message processing.

I used it to send a mail once the file reaches the destination.

I used a mailx command in unix for this.

Thanks

Sebin

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sebin,

thanks for u r reply,

But two options available in Operating system command,

1) Before message processing

2)After message Processing

explain when will use ??

Regards,

raj

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

1.you have the option for unzip the file in Integration Engine calling an ABAP class or Java mapping in

mapping leavel.With Out Unzipping XI cannot read the message.So the mapping leavel it will through the

error.So mapp like this.(Java Mapping or ABAP class) 1 map is use to unzip your file.2nd Map is Require

Map for output.

2.Operating system command function provide options for after or before.Like need a zip file or you want

merge file after running the adapter then you need to write a (OS command or Unix sell script file) and

Put the file in server path.call the server path in command line.so after finished the message the

command line run and give the apropriate results.

*Reward Points If useful*

Regards,

Prakasu

former_member181985
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>In my sender side i am having ZIP file, Its contains XML data, With out unzipping the XML data in to source directory, how to read ZIP File data,Which adapter will support like this functionality,what are necessary steps required to do in XI,

You have to use File Adpater. Within the File Communication channel use payloadzipbean in Unzip mode under modules TAB.

Check this link.

[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/45/da9358a1772e97e10000000a155369/frameset.htm]

Thanks,

Gujjeti

Edited by: Praveen Gujjeti on May 14, 2008 3:31 PM

Edited by: Praveen Gujjeti on May 14, 2008 3:34 PM