cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Three Queries

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Below are the tasks given to me. I understand it requires high expertise to answer these queries. So thought of posting them here.

Task 1 : I would like the functional person to continue on the billing related work. I would like a proposal from the person for implementation of auto billing creation for Asia One. (Pls note that currently there is no job schedule to do this.)

Task 2 : Proposal for implementing the availability check in the SAP A1 system. I would like the person to review also how the check is done in GT so that the proposal would tie with the GT system and in the event we all move to the same box then this is part of standardisation that we have done.

Task 3 : Proposal for reducing the order types. Currently the team is already identify the order types can be obsolete. What I would like to see is a proposal on the best practice moving forward.

(the three tasks were copied from the client email)

(Asia One and GT are the two different systems client have)

Please answer in detail so tht it will be easy for me to understand and the thread remains shorter.

Cheers,

Anil.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Task 2 says, that the functionality of Availability check is already implemented in GT and now they wish to implement the functionality in SAP A1 also, which is not implemented here. They want to review the process followed in the GT and to do the same in SAP A1 also.

Task 3 : They wish to delete all the unused/ not required Order types that are existing right now in the system.

Regarding the Task 1 - they want to keep the functional people and planning to automate the billing process, not to miss any billing hours or delay in billing process.

This is my understanding.

Thanks,

Ravi