cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

smartforms global ,intilization declarations ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi folks,

below is layout of the form i have to print in smartform ,this additional that is supplement from i have to add in existing form,so these are the fields i have to priint ,now what exactly i have to do in smartfrom ,do i need to change driver program also ,what exactly i have to do right from global defintions to page creation ,do i need to create another window and where i have to write logic that is select queries ?

fields for the layout is below ,layout is also given plz take a look ,points will be awarded for the answers .

order number (VBAK-VBELN), Whs BoL (VBAK-VBELN), customer PO number (VBKD-BSTKD), material number (LIPS-MATNR), legacy item number (MARA-ZZQNUM), description (LIPS-ARKTX) ship quantity (LIPSD-PIKMG), UOM (LIPSD-VRKMP) and pallets (VEKP-EXIDV) information. There is only one order to one delivery to one shipment. (1 to 1 relationship)

Whs. BOL: Customer PO:

Order No:

Ship to:

Material No Description Ship Qty UoM Pallets

010018500013850003 16OZ 1/12 LPT ICED TEA PEACH 216 CS 2.00

010018500013850005 16OZ 6/2 LPT ICED TEA RASP 108 CS 1.00

010018500013850006 16OZ 6/2 LPT ICED TEA SNL 324 CS 3.00

hey all plz tell what should i delcare in global paramerets in global defintions ,imoport ,export paramaetrs ,what shoul;d i write ?in intilization what should i write ?in global defintion s what sghould i write in types tab plz VERY VERY VERY VERY Urgent points will awarded repl;y urgently very urgentily.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

saranwin
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Global Declaration is nothing bur the Internal Table Declaration in smartform. If u Declare the Tables in Global Declaration U can access that Internal Table for all the Windows within that Smartform.

Import : It will Pass the Value to write the coding inside the window, It Mean Ur getting the Value from Global. Already i told the Global will help for all the Windows.

Export : In the Import we r getting the value from global and doing some coding or calculation inside the Window. Now we need to take that Value to Print in within that Window.

Example :

Importing : t_ekko ( Here getting the Value from outside)

Loop at t_ekko into wa_ekko.

Append lt_ekko from wa_ekko.

endloop.

Exporting : lt_ekko ( Taking the final Value to Display)

Go through this link also,

Regards,

Saran,