cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

status-dependent versions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Plz i wanna the system automtically create project version after certain system or/and user status is changed for the selected objects.

-I created version profile in customizing and selected objects ( Project Definition-WBS-Cost-Elements-Milestones ) to be taken in version.

- I defined two user statuses to generate versions with key 1 & 2 and defined one system status "I0067 BUDG" to generate version with key 3 .

however i created a project with those profiles and set the two user stauses and allocated budget to it and there are not any version triggered.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to assign the Version Profile in Project Profile (Tcode: OPSA) amd Network Profile (Tcode: OPUU). Create a new project and test.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

for sure i've already done this from the beginning but it dosen't work

varshal_kachole3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you maintained the vesrion profile which you have created in the Tcode: OPSA.?

hope it is useful.

Reward points if useful.

thanks..

Former Member
0 Kudos

for sure i've already done this from the beginning but it dosen't work

varshal_kachole3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

what is the system status when you were lookin for the version?

Have you assigned any budget in CJ30, and released in CJ32?

Please do it.

Hope it helps

Reward points if helful

thanks..

Former Member
0 Kudos

the system status was CRTD BUDG AVAC and i alrady assigned budget and released 50% of it but it dosen't work and there are no project versions.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think automatic project versions will get created after the status is release. As during created state, there may be many changes which are not worth recording. Try releasing the project.

Regards