cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

INTRA COMPANY STOCK TRANSFER

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friends,

Is it billing happening in Intra company stock transfer???

Ex. my plants are assigned on same company code..One plant is in noida one is in chennai. while doing S T O is it billable??

kindly give detail configuration steps / doc.type / mov.types. for one step and two step procdure.

thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Billing type is IV this you have to assine in order type in OR T-codr is VOV8 and mov type is 311

Ahmed

Former Member
0 Kudos

maher,

as long as the goods dont move across the plants of a different company code billing does not take place. Honestly, when the stock is shifted from plant A to plant B of same company code we are not making any sale so that we can bill.

regards

sadhu kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sadu kishore,

if plant is ther in different states then is it billable or not ????

mehar

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Yea it is 100 % billable that plant will bill to your company and then your company will bill to end customer

If more information required Wright me

Ahmed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Maher,

Yes it is billable. If u move the good out of factory premises excsie invoice need to generated and is compulsory as per excise. Please create STO with ME27 with document type UB. There is no need to pay sales tax as this is not sale only stock transfer. Mvt. type will be 641. U have to extend the customer in both the palnt and sales area e.g. R001 - IN - HD ( Sales org. Distri. channel and Division) thr. SPRO.

Hope this will help you.

All the best.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

is it billabe then ,

what is the billing type and t.code???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Depends upon the business scenario, it can be billable. But even it is not billable also the Excise documents should be necessary for intra plant transfer.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friends,

stilll I am confusable,,

Is it billable or not????

give a simple answer

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos