cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Communication between SAP 4.6C and .Net

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

I'm new to .net connector so please help me out to solve my problem.

My Question

-

From one of my .Net external application they will access some sap data.Instead of sending the information through file(ftp upload) and RFC FM connection to SAP i wanted to use .NET connector.

I wanted to know whether this is possible in SAP 4.6C version through .Net connector? And how to do this? What are the necessary software do I need ?

Also i wanted to know main functionality of .Net Connector.Send me any link or explain briefly.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi:

Yes, you can use .NET Connector to interface from your external application to SAP 4.6C; you will need to download the .NET connector installation package at(https://service.sap.com/connectors

And you will require Visual Studio .NET, 2003 or later to be able to create the necessary objects to connect your application to SAP.

Basically .NET Connector is the main interface between your application code (VB.NET, C#) and the native interface library librfc32.dll.

In fact, dot net connector will call this dll in order to connect and send the information to the SAP system using native RFC.

Additional information is under /connectors in SAPnet.

Hope this helps !

Best Regards,

Federico G. Babelis

www.gazum.com

Answers (0)