cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No t-shirt for 10K members !?

Former Member
0 Kudos

...or only three members is not a sufficient number to start this new production line ?

Anyway, SDN 10K club will receive other new members very soon (right Eddy, Detlev ?)

(Just to be happy with you, my friend)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think at least a gold t-shirt would be in order, or perhaps a smoking jacket?

RichHeilman
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Still waiting for a 5K t-shirt that fits me. Mark sent me a medium. Its been a long time since I've been a medium. Congratulations on your 10k achievement.

Regards,

Rich Heilman

athavanraja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Congrats Roberto.

I am still waiting for my 5K one.

Probably for 10K members they should come up with something other than the TShirt

Regards

Raja

detlev_beutner
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I already asked for the 10K-club-shirt in some of Craig's weblogs... No real answer... hmmmmmmm...

I also think that it is somewhat poor that brave people like us "three forum musketiers" have no further finishing line that they can cross. Get 5K and you have reached everything you can?!

Craig, c'mon...

Best regards

Detlev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Already have something in the works, hope to have them sent out along with the rest of the t-shirts in the next few weeks.

We'll leave it as a surprise. Maybe I'll have my picture with one up and online sooner but not sure

former_member188975
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I'm still waiting for my 5K t-shirt too

RichHeilman
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

The 10k shirts should have a picture of Craig on it. He can be packing the shirts in the packages and putting shipping labels on. He could be thinking to himself, "I came to SAP for this?" "I thought this was Mark's job".

Just kidding Craig.

Rich Heilman

Former Member
0 Kudos

We working hard to get the system working properly we are expecting that in the next few weeks we'll have at least 1 shirt sent out to everyone that is eligble.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ouch!

former_member374
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Craig,

At least with you he is only kidding.

But with this:

"I thought this was Mark's job"

he is serious Mark.

P.S. Congratulations to Rich and Detlev for crossing 10K in the forums only. Amazing contributions.

RichHeilman
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Sorry Mark, I WAS kidding about the whole thing. Should have included your name too. Please don't take offence guys, we know that you do a lot more and the shirts is less than 1% of what you do. Thanks for that.

Best Regards,

Rich Heilman

Answers (0)