cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Assignment (Revenue Recognition)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

When do we have to make the assignment in Revenue Recognition node.Could any one please tell me some scenerios in which its required to make the assignment in this node

My other question is this I want to create a reserve i.e client wants to accrue a certian amount thats included in the price in a seperate account which should have no impact on my sales or A/R when posting values for the FI document

I had solved this problem by defining a condtion of nature accruals, condition category (customer reserve) and condition class discount or surcharge(A).Is this the right configuration because this is giving me the desired results. I made the assignment in Revenue Recognition node against the account key in both GL(P&L Account) and Provision node (Balance Sheet Account)

Please confirm that whether i am working in the right direction or not and second when should we use Revenue Recognition Assignment

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

Go to Tcode VKOA

And Assign your G/L Accounts :

for the return process it to be posted to seperate G/L Accounts:

regards,

Amlan Sarkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Amlan,

VKOA is used in case of both Revenue Recognition and Revenue Account Determination

whats the purpose of both these node being used seperately coz what ever I define in Revenue Account determination node is reflected same in Revenue Recognition as well.

Thanks in advance

Edited by: Abaper Abaper on May 14, 2008 4:45 PM