Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product Hierarchy

former_member763498
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear SAp Gurus,

I am working on product Hierarchy. I have maintained pricing for Level-3. I have assigned Level-1 in my material master. When I amtrying to determine pricing in the SO, the system could not determine pricing.

Since in product hierarchy the price flows from higher level to lower level. It should ideally flow to level 1.

Can anyone tell me the reason?

Regards

Ashish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think there is a problem.

Your PH is of 3levels say A, B and C

All these 3 fields are in the pricing structures KOMG, KOMK, KOMP

All these 3 fields are also updated in these structures through user exit USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_* in the include MV45AFZZ.

If these are done and in the condition table, if you maintain A, B, C as optional maintaining the priority of lower level as 1, second level as 2 and the first level as 3 in the condition table, then your prices will come correctly in the sales order.

Hope it is clear to you. If you are nto clear, please let meknow. I will try to explain you better.

You can reward if it helps.

former_member763498
Participant
0 Kudos

I am slightly confused.

You mean to say if I maintain priority in the condition table for each levels the price will come correctly.

Please correct me. I have some more question.

Regards

Ashish

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you have maintained all the fields as optional in the condition table, then you SHOULD give the priority levels. Then it will become operational.

former_member763498
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for your answer.

Please tell me where can I maintain Priority levels in the condition table for the field product hirrarchy.

Regards

Ashish

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ashish,

Go to the access sequence and select the cnodition table adn go to the fields screen.

Here for all the optional fields, you have to keep the Access type as A(Field in free key part)

You have to do this for all the three fields of product hierarchy.

Now you have to maintain priority of the third level of PH as 1, second level as 2 and the first level as 3.

Once this is d one, you can create condition records only for the last level. Now when you create sales order, your requirement will be fulfilled.

Hope this helps you

former_member763498
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for your information.

I have maintain the configuration as you suggested. But still it is the same. i.e

If I maintain price for level-3 then I have to assign same level to material in MM01 otherwise price would not be populated. If I assign level-1 in the material master then no price is determined.

Regards

Ashsih