cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

smarform

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi folks,

Iam doing smartforms ,please tell when is driver prgm necessary ?iam adding from to existing from ,do i need to change add any coding in driver program ?as iam adding using new fields which werent there in driver program earlier ,points will be awarded for the answers .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Find the driver program of your smartform in TNAPR table.

Then add new fields to the structure of main window table in smartform or in driver program.

add these new fields to windows in smartform where do you want to display these fields.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Not needed to change the code in the driver program you can write the code in the initialization tab and program lines of the smartforms.

Thanks,

NN.

Former Member
0 Kudos

do i need to add fields in the driver program with which iam suppossed to create layout in smartform and call that smartform functionmodule in driver prgm and pass that parameters in driver program ?please reply me.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you explain me what are you doing.Whether are you enhancing the already created smartform or are you calling a smartform inside the smartforms.

If you are callling a smartform inside a smartform what is the requirment to do so.

If you want to add the fields in the existing smartforms you no

need to call another smartform inside the smartform.You only need to do some modification to the existing smartform by copying it into another smartform.

suppose the existing smartform is having four fileds like follows.

sales order no: 1

Item no material quantity

10 mat 1000

now you requirement is to add another field to that smartform say amount. First check the smartform whether the smartform is getting the data for that field or not. If it is not getting the data write the logic for that field in the initialization tab or create a program line and in that pass the sales order no and item no as input parmeters and get the amout field in the output parameter.

In that program lines source code write a select condition and get the amout filed data.

Thanks,

NN.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thanks for replying ,

my requirement is adding supplemental form to the existing form(bill of lading ) the fields i need to create layout doesnt contain in existing form ,i have a driver program to the existing from ,now do i need to add r cahnge r in the driver prgm .where should i write logic ?and waht should i do ?please reply me.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Give me the driver existing program name and smartform name i will give you how to do it and give me what are the field to be added.

Thanks,

NN.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Last Post: May 14, 2008 11:00 AM Last Post By: tyken26

vinay kumar

Forum Points: 0

smartfrms1

Posted: May 14, 2008 10:00 AM E-mail this message Reply

hi folks,

below is layout of the form i have to print in smartform ,this additional that is supplement from i have to add in existing form,so these are the fields i have to priint ,now what exactly i have to do in smartfrom ,do i need to change driver program also ,what exactly i have to do right from global defintions to page creation ,do i need to create another window and where i have to write logic that is select queries ?

fields for the layout is below ,layout is also given plz take a look ,points will be awarded for the answers .

order number (VBAK-VBELN), Whs BoL (VBAK-VBELN), customer PO number (VBKD-BSTKD), material number (LIPS-MATNR), legacy item number (MARA-ZZQNUM), description (LIPS-ARKTX) ship quantity (LIPSD-PIKMG), UOM (LIPSD-VRKMP) and pallets (VEKP-EXIDV) information. There is only one order to one delivery to one shipment. (1 to 1 relationship)

Whs. BOL: Customer PO:

Order No:

Ship to:

Material No Description Ship Qty UoM Pallets

010018500013850003 16OZ 1/12 LPT ICED TEA PEACH 216 CS 2.00

010018500013850005 16OZ 6/2 LPT ICED TEA RASP 108 CS 1.00

010018500013850006 16OZ 6/2 LPT ICED TEA SNL 324 CS 3.00

standard prgm is RVADTR01,custom smartform is ZV_33328_VICS_BOL. .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

RVADTR01 is driver program for sapscripts not for smartforms.

you need to copy and change the driver program to call smartform.

Thanks,

NN

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

I did it and how should i proceed ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nethaji , Can u please reply soon and what should i give import parameters ,export parametrs ,tables in form interface and i n global defintion s what are global parametrs ,what should i write logic ?and intilization what should i write ?please VERY VERY VERY Urgent .