cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Input data of RFC empty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i call an RFC with 4 input tables,a which are filled by my WD Application. That worked fine. Now i add one more input table in SAP System and i fill this table in my application!! So, before calling the RFC, the table is filled!!! By debugging the RFC, i see that table is empty..I did do a re-import, server restart and all the adaptions for using this new input parameter.

Hope you can help me!

Regards,

Christopher

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

nikhil_bose
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

it should work once you restart j2ee server after re-import.

check mappings as roshni suggested.

go though [Adaptive RFC Troubleshooting Guide|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/d0019b1a-775f-2910-beb8-d81f27d0d8d0]

nikhil

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christopher,

I think after Reimporting,binding and after setting values to the fourth input tables input parameter you should execute the model object representing the RFC because though you have set the data to the input table but you ll only get the data in the table after you execute the RFC.

Regards

Roshni

Former Member
0 Kudos

Make Sure that the RFC is in Active Status. and all the steps looks ok to me. Also try deleting the table and recreate the table from the Context Node.

Edited by: AVIK SANYAL on May 15, 2008 5:03 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am currently facing the same issue and can no find a work around, can any one please guide me on how to solve this problem?

Best regards,

Jonathan