cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

goods movt even there is no inspection plan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi gurus,

If i dont have any insp plant but I want to post the stk to unrestricted from qlty ,wat setting I hav to do?

thanks in advance

sandya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are three ways u can solve the problem

A) Consider Quality Inspection lot has generated and no

Inspection plan.

-

You need to assagin a dummy plan to make an UD.

B) Material master settings for the Inspection type for the given material without Inspection plan.

-

You can customise for all those items without Inspection plan to take UD with a new insepction type.

C) You miss an inspection plan to create , create the inspection plan and assign to it and take UD.

If any carification is required call me on 09880644496.

based on ur real processes i will give good solutions.

Have a nice day.

shridhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandhya,

Go to QS51 - Select Set Codes.

Against the code, code group and valuation code (Accepted generally) - there is next tab Proposal to UD - Select VMENG01 Post to unrestricted.

Your problem will be solved, will have automatic posting to unrestricted once you select UD Accept.

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srini,

The setting mentioned by you will help in posting the stock automatically rather than doing it manually(as normally done) but still you need to gige UD

@ sandya

pls come back if you have further query,else reward points n close the thread

Regards,

SVP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandya,

I think what you mean is goods movmnt from Qm lot to unrestricted stock

If the Qm lot is generated then i dont think you can skip wihtout making Usage decision/results

For making Usage decision you need to have inspection plan

If you have forgot to maintain any inspection plan still you can creat inspection plan and assign that to the material in qa32 by selecting that inspection lot.click on chnage inspection plan>Go to the inspection specification tab-->Click on Task list /Spec. with key date as todays date,then you can proceed further in making UD

Hope this is useful

Regards,

SVP