cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Variant config

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We want to create runtime versions for multiple KB objects. Please let me know if there is any back ground job to run the runtime versions (In variant configuration ) for multiple Knowledge base objects at a time.

If there is any back ground job, Please let me know how run the back ground job.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Madhu.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why do you want background job to run runtime version. I think runtime version will have a validity period and as per the validity date, the KB object will take the configurable objects ready for configuration.

If you can specify your exact reqmt, I can try helping you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Thanks for your reply.

We have 10000 KB objects to create Run time versions. Creating one by one takes much time.

That's why i am looking for back ground job which can create bunch of runtime versions at a time.

Regards,

Madhu.

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I understand the reason now.

We dont have any standard background job to do this.

You can create an ECATT for this and schedule it in the background. This should solve the problem.

I dont knwo much about ECATT, so couldnt help you. Please discuss with somebody who is aware of ECATT. You can create an ECATT and then you can create what ever the number of runtime versions you want to create for the KB object.If possible, you can also create an LSMW for this.

Hope this helps you

You can reward if this helps you