cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Goods determination -acess sequence sales org/ plant/material

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am trying to determine the free goods by choosing the key combination as Sales org/plant/material.

The system is not determineing the free qty ,instead when i maintain the condition record with customer/Material key combination ,then the system is determineing the free qty.

I also tried to put acess Sequence Sales org/plant/material above the Acess sequence customer/Material,but still the system not detrmineing the free qty in the order.

can any one pl gide me how to solve this issue.

regards

shashi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shashi,

Check whether you have Activated Free Goods for your Sales Area, Document Pricing Procedure & Customer Pricing Procedure.

You can Activate Free goods at

IMG - SALES AND DISTRIBUTION - BASIC FUNCTIONS - FREE GOODS - CONDITION TECHNIQUE FOR FREE GOODS - ACTIVATE FREE GOODS DETERMINATION.

Revert if you have any doubts.

Reward if helpful

Regards

PAVAN.

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to the access sequence where Sales org/Plant/Material are maintained as condition table.

Now select the condition table and then click the node "Fields" on the left hand side of the screen.

It may give a warning message that "Fields are not yet generated". Just ignore this and Enter once again.

Do this until it takes you to a screen where you can see fields like KOMK-VKORG, KOMK-WERKS and KOMP-MATNR

Now create the condition records and check in transaction by creating sales order. It shoudl work.

Hope this helps.

You can reward if it helps you