cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to block CIFed Transportation lane from ECC to APO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I want to know if there is any way to stop automatic creation of Transportation lane in APO when material master records, with procurement type F: External Procurement and special procurement U, are registered or modified in ECC.

Although only APO-DP is implemented in our project, which does not require the transportation lanes at all, we have to delete not only a product location master record but also collesponding product specific transportation lane when the product is no longer available for demand planning.

The integration model includes only material master records, not other TL-related data such as Pur. info.

I've tried to find any configurations or EXITs stuff which satisfy the requirement above, but couldn't find it...

I would appreciate any information on this.

Thanks in advance.

So Kitagawa

Edited by: So Kitagawa on May 14, 2008 6:12 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think this is created part of the Product Integration Model and is controlled via the Product Inbound User Exit - APOCF005.

There is no User Exit for Transportation Lanes.

In this User Exit ... there is a Structure /sapapo/matloc which I think contains the Procurement Type (BESKZ) and instead of the Spl. Procurement Key it contains the Supplying Plant (SUPPLPLANT), Procurement Category (SUPPLTYPE).

It's got to be the fields in the MATLOC Structure.

Could be the MATLOCX Structure too ... I could not see any, so I think the above 2 fields should do it.

Try Coding in this UserExit to make the SUPPLPLANT and SUPPLTYPE field as Blank via ABAP Code. Do not touch the BESKZ field as that is needed in APO. This should do it ...when you activate the Model the Inbound Processing.

Hope this helps. Reward Points if you do.

Regards,

Ambrish Mathur