cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reducing the time in Queues->IE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

My problem is ,for picking the message from the sender queue-> IE->Receiver queue ,to pick the message from the sender queue and place in the Integration engine much time is wasted.Is there any way to decrease this time.

Kindly let me know.

Thanks,

Srini

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

try compacting and reindexing your DB, and try archiving log messages. I'm not basis, but there is a transaction to basis users where you can clean the system, and then the steps betwen input and outup queues will speed up.

regards.

roberti

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

During connection establishment, the operating system must keep requests in a queue. This parameter specifies the maximum number of requests that can have this status at any one time.

If the network queue is full, the system rejects any additional connection requests without notifying the sender.

Operating System Restrictions

This parameter is handled differently by different operating systems. The maximum value for 4.2 BSD was 5. Todayu2019s systems support various values. If the operating systemu2019s maximum value is exceeded, the operating system reduces the parameter value to the maximum supported value. See also the description of operating system call listen() , Parameter backlog .

Value Range Unit Default Setting

5 - 1024 Integer 512

Note: reward points if solution found helpfull

Regards

Chandrakanth.k