cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error: Unable to read payload from the message object

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm doing the IDOC to File scenario by referring the following link doc.

http://www.saptechnical.com/Tutorials/XI/IDocToFile/IDocToFile1.htm

The same steps whatever mentioned in that i followed. Finally I'm getting the errors, refer below threads:

Interface Determination | BS_IDES_765 | CREMAS.CREMAS05 | | file_service

Here i've to paste in the payload area, but from where i will get to paste in payload area, plz give the step by step approach.

Plz do help.

Regards,

Balaji

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/09/16/xi-how-to-test-your-mapping-in-real-life-scenarios

can u check wether u have given appropriate interface mapping in configuration in the interface determination tab btw inbound & outbound mappings..!?

Note:please reward points if solution found helpfull

Regards

Chandrakanth.k

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you are Testing the Configuration in ID

If Yes means,

take the Payload from moni in the folllowing way if you already sent the Idoc From R/3 to XI

goto SXI_MONITOR-double click on the messageExpand Inbound messagePayload---double click on Main Document

Right click on Main document----view source

Copy this and paste it

OR

You can give sample values in the Message Mapping Test Tab & take the code from there & Paste

Regards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

That was the perfect explanation. I have done the same, now getting the following error:

Interface Mapping

Regards,

Balaji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balaji,

Can you please explain abt your scenario & where this error you are getting and at wat stage??

Regards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As i told i'm doing by referring the below link:

http://www.saptechnical.com/Tutorials/XI/IDocToFile/IDocToFile1.htm

In the ID, Menu->Tools->Test Configuration->

For Sender,

Service - BS_IDES_765

Interface - CREMAS.CREMAS05

Namespace - urn:sap-com:document:sap:idoc:messages

For Receiver,

Servie - file_service

Pasted in the payload area as per ur guidance,

& executed step-by-step.

Sender Agreement is OK(Green tick, no errors)

<Trace level="1" type="B">SENDER AGREEMENT SIMULATION</Trace> <Trace level="1" type="T">Simulating Adapter Engine...</Trace> <Trace level="1" type="T">Simply trying to loolup for the most specific Sender Agreement object</Trace> <Trace level="1" type="T">object Sender Agreement | BS_IDES_765 | CREMAS.CREMAS05 | * | * found</Trace> <Trace level="1" type="T">Note that real results may differ</Trace>

Receiver Determination is OK(Green tick, no errors)

<Trace level="1" type="B">CL_RD_PLSRV-ENTER_PLSRV</Trace> <Trace level="1" type="T">R E C E I V E R - D E T E R M I N A T I O N </Trace> <Trace level="1" type="T"> Cache Content is up to date </Trace> <Trace level="1" type="E">CL_RD_PLSRV-ENTER_PLSRV</Trace>

Interface Determination is OK(Green tick, no errors)

<Trace level="1" type="B">CL_ID_PLSRV-ENTER_PLSRV</Trace> <Trace level="1" type="T">I N T E R F A C E - D E T E R M I N A T I O N </Trace> <Trace level="1" type="T"> Cache Content is up to date </Trace> <Trace level="1" type="E">CL_ID_PLSRV-ENTER_PLSRV</Trace>

Interface Mapping <Not found> is showing error

Runtime error

java.lang.NullPointerException thrown during application mapping com/sap/xi/tf/_mm_file_idoc_:

showing those error messages as already shown before.

Plz help in resolving the same.

Regards,

Balaji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Make sure that you have activated all the Objects in the IR & Created the Interface mapping

Do SXI_CACHE

And check that you have created & selected the correct Interface mapping name in the Interface Determination

Regards

Seshagiri