Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mapping Problem

vijay_kumar133
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

I have an issue in JDBC-RFC Scenario. At sender side i have multiple records and accurrences has0.unbounder but at receiver side i have accurrences as 1.1(as in Screen) . Now i need to pass the multiple values to receiver side. I have attached the same thing in screenshot also..

sender side ClaimPaidReport sould be mapped to IT_FILE and the receiver side we have multiple lineitems u can see that in screenshot as items.

for one record we will get 11 different lineitems(items) this has to repeate for multiple records that is IT_FILE..

http://picasaweb.google.co.in/vmail.sap/Mapping_issues/photo#5200135141940126098

Thanks & Regards

Vijay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Iam not sure that this will be applicable for RFC;s or Not, usually this process will do in Idoc scenarios

After Importing the RFC Into XI.----Open that RFC present in the Imported Objects

And Say Export and open it in Notepad , then chabge the Occurence of the particular Segment

And re-import that under External Def.And use it in Mapping Alone.

In all Other places use the standard RFC only

Check this Disscussion

Regards

Seshagiri

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

open the RFC.........export it to local destination.......change the occurences in the exported code.......import it back.....

Thanks,

Madhu

former_member537867
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

I suggest u the same way mentioned by Sheshagiri,though it is ZRFC

u just export it's XSD and open in notepad & change occuren & then importit back

under externaldef .

Regards,

Vinod.

vijay_kumar133
Active Participant
0 Kudos

The RFC i am using here is ZRFC not the standered RFC .. In this ZRFC is there any chance for changing the accurrences of the IT_FILE.. if so please say the steps in sap R/3 system..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use this Blog as Refference & here it is done for Idoc and do similarly for your ZRFC also

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/12/04/xi-idoc-bundling--the-trick-with-the-occurance-change

Regards

Seshagiri