cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material F001TD does not exist in plant HDQF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Pls help me to resolve a problem. I create a Outbound delivery, enter value in SLoc filed, a information occurs: Material F001TD is not defined for sales from Vietnam. And then error: Material F001TD does not exist in plant HDQF Message no. VL411

I have difined that material in plant HDQF and asign storage loction for that plant.

How can i do?

Thank you!

Edited by: Quang Le Vinh on May 14, 2008 9:21 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Material F001TD does not exist in plant HDQF

This means you have to extend this material to plant HDQF

Go to MM01 and enter the material number at both Material no & Ref no

then press enter

in the next screen select all views & enter in the next screen enter the plant from & plant to..

just keep on pressing enter & Save.

This will mainatin material in required plant

Regards

Vishal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Wish,

pls show me what and where are Material no & Ref no . I don't se them.

Thanks,

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

i am facing this issue while i am adding labor time. i am working in Crew manager with work manager application 6.2.
issue: LaborAddSteplet- work centre XXX does not exist in planr XXX.

could anyone provide me solution for this issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any one help me, pls!!!!!

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Quang Le Vinh

1) To answer your first issue, "Material F001TD is not defined for sales from Vietnam", go to material master, select "Foreign Trade: Export Data" and see which country is maintained for the field "Country of Origin". It should be Vietnam in your case.

2) To answer your second question, "Material F001TD does not exist in plant HDQF", go to MM01, give the material code in both the material fields and click on "Select views". There select Sales: General/Plant Data so that a box will appear wherein you can see two columns. On the left side, you can see plant and sales area details under the tab "Organization levels" and on the right side "Copy from".

On the left side, maintain plant F001TD, give your sales organization and distribution channel and enter. Now system will show a message "Material already exists and will be extended".

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please go to MM01 > enter the material number > Enter > Select the "views" > Enter the new plant in the "Organizational levels".

You will get the information message that "The material already exists and will be extended". Save the material.

This should work. Could you please try again?

Regards,

Deepa

Edited by: DEEPA GEORGE on May 14, 2008 10:56 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

+/ i entered value in Country of Origin but have no change

+/ i have done, there is a error: Material already maintained for this transaction/event.

How do i do now? Pls help me!

Thanks a lot,

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Quang Le Vinh

Please once again check in OX10, whether you have maintained Vietnam for your plant. Then in OVXD, select the shipping point and ensure there also you maintained the country of origin in the field "Country" and also Departure Zone. If you have maintained any other country in shipping point, then also you will face the error.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

Thanks for your support.

I have checked both OX10 and OVXD, all country file were VietNam.

Error still is unresolved.

So, what do i do?

Regards,

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Quang Le Vinh

Sorry not to include this in my last post

After going to ox10 and selecting your plant, press "Shift + F5" so that one more address screen will appear. Please ensure there also you maintained Vietnam against the field "Country".

Similarly for OVXD also.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

I have maintained Depature Zone and check Country but it still is error.

With the Material F001TD is not defined for sales from Vietnam, it showes diagnosis: The tax indicators are not maintained for material F001TD for the country of Vietnam. So, what can i do?

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any one help me pls!

Thank you very much,

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Quang Le Vinh

For the error "The tax indicators are not maintained for material F001TD for the country of Vietnam", check in material master Sales: sales org.1 view whether you have maintained taxes for the said material.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

okey, thank you! I have to maintain tax for material master. And now, there is a ABAP error when i save delivery: Function module Z_XSI_ACTIVE not found. Can you give me solutions pls?

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For this issue of Function module you need to take help of ABAPer, they will be better to solve it

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

MIght be you material is created in other plant.

If you unable to find it in MM02 .

Then Just use Tcode MM50 and extend the material to your required plant.

regard,

Amlan Sarkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I think the material is not exesting in the particular plant. So you need to extend the created material to the plant HDQF.

Go to MM01 --> Input material number (F001TD), select the views Sales Gen/Plant, Plant/ Storage1, Plant/Storage 2, then go to oprganisational details, maintian the plant and storage location and save. It will show a message " material XXX will be extended".

Now try to do the delivery.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for all of you,

But, when i do it, there is a error: Material already maintained for this transaction/event.

pls explain for me.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check in MM03, for which plant is the material been created.

If the plant is different, you need to extend the material to the new plant in MM01.

Regards