cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

print parameters in output settings(T-CODE: V/30)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Who can give me the presentations of usage about "change output" and "replacement of text symbols"?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

<b>Change output:</b> Whenever significant changes are made to the sales document, you should issue another output. Here, you specify a program and subroutine that checks for changes to be output (unlike PO changes where you configure instead of coding).

<b>Replacement of text symbols:</b> Here you specify a program and routine to control the title of the spool(for print output) or the title of the email(for externally sent output). You define a title with symbols like:

<b>Order# &vbeln& date &date& customer &kunnr& </b> in the Mail title and texts node. You then programatically replace the symbols &vbeln&, &date& and &kunnr& in your program.

Former Member
0 Kudos

tks for your reply.

According to your tips, I have tried many times but......failed.

Could you give me a sample so that I can learn more detailed?

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is a quick how-to on using replaceable symbols in spool and mail titles in invoice printing. Knowledge of output configuration is a pre-requisite.

1. Under Mail title and texts, create a title with symbols. In the example above there are three symbols, &IV&, &CLT& and &DAT&. Symbols need not be bracketed in ampersand symbols, but it makes for easy readability and maintenance. Keep in mind that there is a length limitation on the title. ITCPO-TDTITLE is 50 characters long. That is a few bytes short of War and Peace.

[Image - Mail Title|https://weblogs.sdn.sap.com/weblogs/images/251736236/MailTitle.JPG]

2. Next, specify a program name and subroutine name. This subroutine will perform the replacement of symbols.

[Image Replacement |https://weblogs.sdn.sap.com/weblogs/images/251736236/Replace.JPG]

3. This is the code that performs replacement of symbols:

REPORT ZESD_EMAIL_TITLE .

FORM ENTRY TABLES IO_TLINES STRUCTURE TLINE

USING  I_THEAD   TYPE THEAD

I_NAST    TYPE NAST.

DATA: L_DATE(10),

L_INV(10).

WRITE: SY-DATUM TO L_DATE MM/DD/YYYY.

LOOP AT IO_TLINES.

WRITE I_NAST-OBJKY(10) TO L_INV NO-ZERO.

REPLACE '&IV&' WITH L_INV INTO IO_TLINES.

CONDENSE IO_TLINES.

REPLACE '&CLT&' WITH I_NAST-PARNR INTO IO_TLINES.

CONDENSE IO_TLINES.

REPLACE '&DAT&' WITH  L_DATE INTO IO_TLINES.

MODIFY IO_TLINES.

ENDLOOP.

ENDFORM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

tks for your reply.

Can I use the program when I select Transm. Medium = 1?

but why does it seems no effect of replacement of text symbols when I issue the output type?