cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in the SOAP Receiver communication channel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

My scenario is RFC - to -SOAP (synchronous ) i have specified the TARGET URL inthe SOAP receiver comminication chanel.. but while testing the interface by providing the test data from R/3 .. I'm not getting any Respose.. ..

If I check in the SXMB_MONI in i'm getting the following message .. but the URL whicjh i provided that is fine.. but my doubt is through XI may be it's not able to connect the Target System... .. so, please suggest me...

<SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="1">

<SAP:Category>XIAdapterFramework</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="MESSAGE">GENERAL</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1 />

<SAP:P2 />

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText>com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: www.webservicex.net</SAP:AdditionalText>;

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack />

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

regards

Jain

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

By default, the SOAP adapter sends the SOAP message with the content type text/xml.

When you check "Do not use SOAP envelope", the default contnet type is application/xml.

You can change the content type like this: Go to the SOAP receiver communication channel module tab. Add the module "localejbs/AF_Modules/MessageTransformBean" before the standard module. Add the parameter name Transform.ContentType and value text/xml.

Check out this

/people/varadharajan.krishnasamy/blog/2007/01/09/troubleshooting-soap-message--xi

One way of testing ur scenario

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/08/25/xi-sending-a-message-without-the-use-of-an-adapter-not-possible

Also have a look here

SAP Note 856597

reward points if solution found helpfull

regards

chandrakanth

zbynek_kabrt3
Participant
0 Kudos

I need to change MIME type of payload from application/xml to text/xml. I know it can be carried out by adapter module but I use sender HTTP adapter and in that case I haven't any communication channel. I cann't use adapter module without communication channel.

Has someone any idea hot to resolve it?

Regards,

Zbynek

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Resolved

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

XI is unable to send message to ur webservice.

Make sure XI can ping that webservice. There may be some firewall related problem

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prateek,

I ried with the options provided by Mr. Chandran.. even though the problem is same as previous...so , the problem may related to Firewalls.. for this.. what can we do in XI point of view...

please help me regarding this...

Regards

Jain

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Nothing can be done in XI point of view. Convey ur network administrator to open the ports for message communication through XI

Regards,

Prateek

0 Kudos

In the SOAP receiver adapter you can provide the details of your proxy. Enter details of proxy (generally you get it from Internet explorer->tools->options->connection).

Also check whether web service is also expecting some kind of authentication. (But by looking at the details you provided I don't think there is any authentication required for web service call)

If the problem persists, can you provide the exact error message from communication channel monitoring for your communication channel.

Hope it helps.

Cheers