cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan assignment in QM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I want to assign the Inspection Plan automatically instead of using QP02, when either at the time to create the Material master or Production Order.

Sandeep Patil

Edited by: Isabelle Britten on May 20, 2008 9:35 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hello Sandeep,

if you want to use 1 specific plan then I would recommend that you check and use the exit QPL10001 where you can insert the plan data in the inspection lot.

I hope that this information helps resolve this issue.

Regards,

Isabelle

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

Iam not able to understand your question

If the inspection plan is already there for the material then it is automatically assigned after GR of the order,you can check the same in QA32 with status REL

If no inspection plan is existing for the material then still inspection lot will be created with status as CRTD,then you have to manually create the inspection plan & asisgn the same to this material with respective inspection lot

This is the normal procedure,revert if you have further query on the same

Regards,

SVP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

My actual requirement is our client wants for every new material code created the system should automatically assign the particular material code to the inspection plan,

They dont want to assign everytime in QP02,

Is this possible.

Regards

sandeep patil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep..,

It is not possible.

regards.

former_member42744
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This can't be done automatically as the previous poster said.

But I have to ask.... how would the system have any idea what plan the material should be assigned too? Do you have a logic for that?

Craig

mallikharjunrao_thota
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

At the time of creation fo production order you can do it , for this the beelow are the settings to be done

1) In the material master in qm view select the inspection type as 03( inprocess inspection)

2)Create an ispection plan with usage 1 and status 4 with proper master inspection charecretistics assigned to it

The above two steps will solve your problem , please let me know if you require any further clarification required .

Regards,

Mallikharjun.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sandeep..,

Can you explan your requirement clearly.

regards.