Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error trying to call channel using accessor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Messages are failing while accessor is trying to call channel

Please help me figure out a fix for the problem. Hope that the following trace information helps.

<Trace level="1" type="T">Interface Mapping http://imprintlabs.com/I33A_Goods_Receipt/XI IM_A1_ZWMMBIDMASS01_to_SCPM_ZWMMBIDMASS01</Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="T">*** START APPLICATION TRACE ***</Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="T">ValueMapping Exception - List ID 44 not found in the Integration Directory Value Mapping Table.</Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="T">Turn on Logging.</Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="T">Hash is null - need to lookup values from DB</Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="T">Exception: trying to get System Accessor</Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="T">Exception: error trying to call channel using accessor</Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="T">Exception: error trying to call channel using accessor</Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="T">*** END APPLICATION TRACE ***</Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="T">Runtime exception occurred during execution of application mapping program com/sap/xi/tf/_MM_A1_ZWMMBIDMASS01_to_SCPM_ZWMMBIDMASS01_: com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException; RuntimeException in Message-Mapping transformation: Runtime exception during processing target field mapping /ZWMMBIDMASS01/IDOC/EDI_DC40/SERIAL. The message is: Exception:[java.lang.RuntimeException: stdLookup- Unable to get lookup values] in class

com.sap.xi.tf._MM_A1_ZWMMBIDMASS01_to_SCPM_ZWMMBIDMASS01_ method

Trace level="1" type="System_Error">Error exception return from pipeline processing!</Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="B" name="CL_XMS_MAIN-WRITE_MESSAGE_TO_PERSIST" />

- <!-- ************************************

-->

- <Trace level="1" type="B" name="interface activity determination">

<Trace level="1" type="T">Version 006</Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="T">Message status 012</Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="T">Interface action ARCH</Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="T">(must be INIT for a new determination)</Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="T">Set interface action ARCH into MAST</Trace>

</Trace>

</SAP:Trace>

regards,

Roshni

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

This seems to value mapping issue. In the log file it clearly states that "ValueMapping Exception - List ID 44 not found in the Integration Directory Value Mapping Table"

I think you have missed some value mapping entry in Integration Directory. Check which ones you have not filled in Value maping.

Regards

Ramesh P

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roshini,

I think its exactly Value mapping exception. Check ur value mapping ones.

Regards,

Sateesh N.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

My understanding is that the lookup failed in memory, so it was trying to access the mapping table from DB. But it could not proceed as the accessor failed.

regards,

Roshni

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi roshni,

You are right, it is trying to access the look up, but it is failing because the corresponding mapping might not be there. Can you again check the value mapping entry.

Let me see if any other solution to it.

Regards

Ramesh P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ramesh/Satish

The payload was processed and this time the message got through. The value mapping exception did occur, but it there was no System Accessor Error.

Trace level="1" type="T">*** START APPLICATION TRACE ***</Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="T">ValueMapping Exception - List ID 44 not found in the Integration Directory Value Mapping Table.</Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="T">Turn on Logging.</Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="T">Hash is null - need to lookup values from DB</Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="T">Content Type text/xml</Trace>

Although the problem has been resolved I still wonder what caused the accessor error.