cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am using Visual Composer sp15. From my visual composer application when i enter a value from a field of type Number to a field in stored procedure having a single field of type "Number", it throws an error

"java.lang.integer incompatible with java/math/BigDecimal"

Hence i am unable to get the insert values into the procedure.

How can i resolve this issue. I converted the type of the field in query from number to integer. But the same error is repeating. Can anyone please help me out in this issue?

Regards,

Divya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

answered

Former Member
0 Kudos

answered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think this may be due to because of the data type of ur input field used which u are using to enter the input to store procedure.

Input file data type is number and the store procedure data type is Integer.

two different data types may causing this problem .

try to chnage the data type of field of storeprocedure to number then it will be solved because in the runtime screen when entering the value its converting in to decimal then this decimal value is going to input filed of type integer (of storeprocedure).

Regards,

Govindu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have tried with giving Number Value for the Visual Composer and Number for Stored Procedure. Still it is throwing the Same Error. But if i use Text in both the places, it is working fine. Is there any other way of resolving the issue? Or why this number is throwing an Error?

Thanx and Regards,

Divya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After entering the INTEGER value that value is converting in to decimal value may be because of this its happening.

then you only told right with string type you are able to solve the problem then do it like that.

Regards,

Govindu