cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Availability Check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

This is regarding availability check. We have a Make-to- Order scenario. When we carry out an avilability check in the sales order, the check does not include the Unrestricted stock already available in the plant. This check is needed because there may be some stock lying in the plant for the same material due to some excess production for the previous order or for any other reason . We need the system to check upon the Unrestricted stock first. How do we go about it?

If it is in the " Scope of Availability check" ( T-Code - OVZ9) , do let me know what stocks should be indicated there.

Let me know if more information is required from my side.

Requesting for a speedy response.

Regards,

Anil Kumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Anil Kumar

In material master, If you maintain strategy group as 40 instead of 20, then your requirement can be met.

If you maintain 20, you cannot make use of the spill over stock.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

please clarify if your default plant and your manufacturing plant are 2 different plants.

availability check, i believe, can take place either at storage location level or plant level. if you have only 1 plant, then you can configure check at plant level.

but if you have 2 plants, in the sales order you can change the plant and repeat availability check.

please try this and tell us if this helps.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

I request you to show some way as to which I may go ahead. Whatever little idea that comes your way would help me. I would work upon it.

Expecting some replies this time atleast.

Regards,

Anil Kumar