Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

logic

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi folks,

below is my requirement what should i write the logic ?for the field

The PBG legacy number is 8 characters (AANNNNNN). The first two are aplha characters and next six are numeric. Only the six numeric characters will be used to populate the legacy material number on the form.

- Six digit number will be mapped from MARA_ZZQNUM using spaces 3 - 8 of the 8 digit #.

- The six digit will be printed on the form only if the MARA_ZZQNUM is populated.

- The PBG number (six digit) will print in the Material No column under the SAP material number (LIPS-MATNR).

points will be awarded for the answers .

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

PBG legacy number is 8 characters (AANNNNNN).

Take a variable of type number (6 char long)

Data : lv_v(6) type n.

then,

lv_v = ZZQNUM+3(6).

The six digit will be printed on the form only if the MARA_ZZQNUM is populated.

where the six digit is printing put a condition on the text node under conditions tab

Field Name Not equal to(select the sign) 0 .

Revert back if u need further help.

Regards

Sandipan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,can u please elobrate ur answer and canu please tell the logic i need to write for this that is select query i need to write as iam doing smartfrom and requirement is to add supplement form to existing form and fields i need to create for this are

order number (VBAK-VBELN), Whs BoL (VBAK-VBELN), customer PO number (VBKD-BSTKD), material number (LIPS-MATNR), legacy item number (MARA-ZZQNUM), description (LIPS-ARKTX) ship quantity (LIPSD-PIKMG), UOM (LIPSD-VRKMP) and pallets (VEKP-EXIDV) information. There is only one order to one delivery to one shipment. (1 to 1 relationship)

under material no i have write we have to print mara-zzqnum ,please give me answer .

Answers (0)