Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP standard Menu : few menu paths not visible in Production but dev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have a problem where in we can see the following menu path visible in standard menu in developement system; while the same menu path ( and few others also ) not visible in production system for same user ( i.e. having similar authorizations )

the path is : SAP Menu --> Accounting --> Financial Supply Chain Management --> Cash and Liquidity Management

Our system is : ECC 6.0

Every user should be able to view SAP standard menu inspite of the fact that he might have authorization to certain transactions only; hence this should not be an authorization issue ( as per my view ).

So can anybody help/ suggest in this regard?

Thanks.

Regards,

Shamish

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you tried transporting the standard menu from dev? (SE43)

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you tried transporting the standard menu from dev? (SE43)

0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

I had that option in front of me ( we actually tried it also with no result ). But before that I would like to know, why this might have happened. Why there is difference between standard menu on both servers?

Regards,

Shamish

0 Kudos

Hi Shamish,

Has this menu path been available in prod before?

Is Dev & Prod same version & patch level etc?

0 Kudos

Hello Alex,

I found that on developement system, Finbasis component has higher patch level ( 06 ) than that on production. ( 03 )

Regards,

Shamish

Former Member
0 Kudos

You should check the attributes of the SAP standard menu in SE43 in both DEV and PRD to make sure they are the same and have not been modified. The SAP standard menu is "S000".