cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

billing output

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear all,

i have a problem while taking the output for the invoice.

i have done output determination for condition type rd00, when i go to invoice output it is displaying only for few customers and some customers it is displaying output type not selected for printing. created a condition record for the billing type F2.

please anyone suggest me why output determination is happening for few customers only

regards

sanjeev

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi sanjeev

It is the problem with the key combinations you maintained in your access sequence . which has been assigned to the output type.

check wheather the key combination is

billing type / payer or some other key combination

if it is billing type / payer , change the key combination to just billing type . So as per the billing type only the output will come automatically and not by payer wise

Regards

Srinath

Edited by: sri nath on May 15, 2008 1:05 AM

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

First check whether you have got some requirements either at output type, or acc seq or condition table level in the output determination. If so find out the logic of that. There can be a logic there preventing the printing of invoice for specific group of customers.

Also check the tcode SU3 (user parameters) of the users for whom the print out is not happening.

In SU3, Defaults tab, Output immediately should be checked on.

If both of these are done, thenyour problem will be solved.

Hope thsi helps you

You can reward if thsi helps you

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks navneetha,

thanks for th reply and there is no requirement for that output type as well as the user parameter print immedietly is flagged on still i am getting the same problem

pls guide further

regards

sanjeev

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjeev,

Then it can really become tricky.

You shoudl have configured the output type for a specific partner function. Ensure whether your problamatic partners fall within that partner function or some other partner function.

If they fall within the same partner function, check your VV33 settings on output record whether teh print immediately button is ticked on for the relevant masterdata.

If the Partner function is different, then that is the problem. You need to maintain the masterdata in VV31 for this partner function also. Then it will work fine.

Please check these things and do update, so that we can think of some other way.