cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Send Aknowledge Back

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a requirement on Invoice interface. for this Interface i need to send Aknowledge back to my source system.

Existing process : FILE--->XI---->IDOC

At present my IDOC is IDoc is asynchronous in nature only.

Here I need to send Acknowledgement back to my source system. IDOC-->XI--->FILE

what is the changes required in R/3 system as well as in SAP XI system.

Please suggest me.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Chandra kotha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I need to send Acknowledgement back to my source system. IDOC-->XI--->FILE

This is not possible directly.

U have to use BPM to send the ack back to file

Regards,

Prateek

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Acknowledgments

Receiver adapters that run on the Adapter Engine support system acknowledgments if they are requested by the sender.( Ex : Idoc----File). Here by default Idoc has the inbuilt feature of requesting the Ack.

Acknowledgments are triggered when a message is successfully processed by the adapter or if an error occurs while it is being processed. Receiver adapters do not support application acknowledgments.

Sender adapters of the Adapter Engine do not request any acknowledgments.( This is Your Case)

So in this case File is sender,we have to use BPM to request the Ack from the Idoc Receiver

Regards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

you will have to configure the Idoc acknowledgements using ALEAUD Idocs. Then configure another interface

IDOC(Ack - ALEAUD)-->XI--->File

rgds,

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey,

you need to use ALEAUD Idoc which is used for the purpose of IDOC ack. You need to set it in Outbound Message of you partner profile. You need to run the transaction RBDSTATE and set a varaint. you also need to schedule a job in SM36 and use the variant in it.

you can import the Idoc in you XI and do the mapping of the required fields.

refer to this link

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/903a0abc-e56e-2910-51a8-9dc616df...

reqard points if helpful