cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ALV output is not Coming

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friend ,

I ve a problem with the ALV output. Actually i am getting all the value in the internal table and then i am binding the table with the node . But i wonder why the output is not coming in the ALV table only the blank table is coming .

Regards,

Satya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

My problem is solved , the issue is like i was not mapping the output node to my view node .After mapping its coming correct .I would like to thanks to every body for there suggestion and help

Regards,

Satya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi satya pujahari,

I think You did not embed the table in to the viewcontainer of ALV in Window.I think this solve your problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahalaxmi,

Yes i ve done this also , i embeded the table .

Regard,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satya,

Please see this link : [https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/40794172-b95a-2910-fb98-b86d8a0918b4|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/40794172-b95a-2910-fb98-b86d8a0918b4]

I hope it helps.

Regards,

Sumit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satya,

I have listed the basic steps in brief.Just check if u have missed any of them.

1. In the component properties , the alv component should be declared as used component.

2. Similary in the corresponding view where the alv table is to be displayed , the alv component should be declared as used component.

3.In the view where the alv table is to be displayed, add a container (ViewContainerUiElement).

4. Go to the windows tab. Embed the alv table view to the above created container.

5. Map the context node of component controller with the interface controller data node.

6. instantiate the alv component in init method of the view.

With regards,

ajay

Former Member
0 Kudos

I ve already done what u mentioned ,i m getting the blank alv table .But all the data are in my internal table and i m binding the table with the node also.

But i dont know what happend , why its not coming .

Regards,

Satya

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Have you gone into the debugger and used the Web Dynpro Tool to look at the context at runtime. This should help you narrow down the location of the problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

I checked with the debugger also , the data are binding with the context properly .But.....

Regards,

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Do any of the standard SAP - SALV demo and example applications have the same problem? If they do then I would suggest that you are at the point where you consider opening a support ticket. If not, then all I could say you can do is double check everything. Maybe create a new test component and just try the ALV data binding real quick. The process isn't all that complex, so there either has to be a bug in your system or there is a step missing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satya,

Just check whether you have mapped the comonent controller context node with the data node of interface controller.If this mapping is missing , then an empty table will be displayed.

With regards,

ajay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes i mapped the CC node to the Interface Controller data node . But still its not coming .

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

first u instantiate the alv component with the use of wizard.

then u call the method "GET_MODEL".

Then u call the method "SET_DATA" and set the alv table with the node in which u have ur data.

check this code.....

DATA lo_cmp_usage TYPE REF TO if_wd_component_usage.

DATA lo_interfacecontroller TYPE REF TO iwci_salv_wd_table .

*declaration of alv usage

*declare config model

DATA lo_config_model_value TYPE REF TO cl_salv_wd_config_table.

lo_cmp_usage = wd_this->wd_cpuse_alv_requi_list( ).

IF lo_cmp_usage->has_active_component( ) IS INITIAL.

lo_cmp_usage->create_component( ).

ENDIF.

lo_interfacecontroller = wd_this->wd_cpifc_alv_requi_list( ).

lo_config_model_value = lo_interfacecontroller->get_model( ).

lo_interfacecontroller->set_data(

r_node_data = lo_nd_req_list

).

here lo_nd_req_list is the name of my node.

Regards

chythanya