Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SE54 settings

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am in the process of defining Modifiable settings to few Transactions in Production system...

In Production system we set client non modifiable but still we allow few Transactions with maintainence access...which can not be done if we have client set to non modifiable..

But we do this using se54 dont we....We maintain the Table/View Settings right...But How to find out which table/view is for which Tcode...

Please help me with this.

Thanks in advance

Guru

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru,

Tables and views are accessed by the authorization objects, hence a tcode may access number of tables/views.

You can see this through SE93 Tcode-->object view list->dictionary objects.

Rakesh

0 Kudos

I can see list of tables....do we have to maintain all....?

I

0 Kudos

Tables and views are maintained at authorization object level by restricting the modifications by giving appropriate activities, authorization groups and transaction variants.

Rakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

If the transaction is a parameterised transaction for a table or view then you can see this in table TSTCP. In the parameter string there will be something like /*SM30 VIEWNAME <table name>

You can also see this in SE93

As this is the table which is updated then this is what you need to focus on