cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Test package - different informations in different report layout

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hy to everybody,

Playing with the STB transactions I've created a test plan. Using the STWB_2 transaction I choose status analysis. The default view show me some informations. If I choose tabular view I get more informations (notes. effort..). Has anybody an idea about how to display the same additional information in the default view? Or alternately how can I set the tabular view as the standard view when I choose the status analysis?

Thank you

Lelio

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lelio,

I am sorry I do not have favourable answers.

I confirm, from my experience, that there is no standard way to set the Tabular view as the default view nor of expanding the default view itself.

All I am aware of, which I am sure you would have already attempted, is that once withtin the Tabular view, you can adjust the layout and set one of them as 'default'.

One more way to explore; not sure if there is a standard option though, is to find if there are any Parameter IDs associated with the display and play around there.

For example TWB_CHB_STAT is a Parameter ID for Test Workbench: Display Status. I do not know of any specific documentation from SAP which mentions the list of values that this field can have. Simiarly, other Parameter IDs are:

TWB_CHB_STRU - Test Workbench: Display Structure

TWB_CHB_VPRB - Test Workbench: Display Problem Messages

etc.

========

Hi Lelio,

Another possibility that you can try - for the program Test Status Analysis, create the report variant you want, and in PFCG, create a role within which, for ABAP Program ......, specify the Variant name and set that as default.

This is usually the procedure suggested by SAP for CRM_DNO_MONITOR transaction. But, no harm in trying it for other reports as well, where possible

==========

Please post here any further approaches if you come across.

Regards,

Srini

Edited by: Srinivasan Radhakrishnan on May 14, 2008 11:15 AM

Edited by: Srinivasan Radhakrishnan on May 14, 2008 11:41 AM

Edited by: Srinivasan Radhakrishnan on May 16, 2008 10:59 PM

Edited by: Srinivasan Radhakrishnan on May 16, 2008 11:02 PM