Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts:

Taking into account the following scenario:

• Task based MLC

• Cost rate A defined

- From 2007.01.01 to 2008.01.01 of 100 €/h;

- From 2008.01.02 to 2009.01.01 of 110 €/h;

• Task, with a resource assigned from 2007.12.01 to 2008.02.01 and workload of 50 h. The resource has the cost rate A assigned.

Which will be the final budget for the task? Does the ECP take a different line for each rate?

Kind regards,

Neil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member188826
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Calculation Strategy per Activity Unit for the cost for task is in the following order

1. Different costs which you entered for the task (if not)

2. Costs per activity unit for the task in Customizing

The system first checks whether the first strategy can be used. The system only checks the second strategy and so on if the first strategy cannot be used

Evaluation Date is either Fixed or calculated start of task.

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_03/helpdata/EN/ae/0670d4e2a64487b085bcc7a795f9d1/content.htm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks, but I wanted to see this behaviour with an example. The main focus would be what is the information that will be sent to the ECP version in the ECC.

Will I get in the corresponding WBS element the two differentiated costs in two different input lines?

- x hours * 100 €/hour with date 2007.12.01

- y hours * 110 €/hour with date 2008.01.02

Kind regards,

Neil

former_member201206
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Neil,

I suppose you used cProject 4.0. It is a known requirement and realized in the cProj. 4.5, but only for the role-based scenario. In the customizing of 4.5 you get an additional flag to control, if the costs should be distributed according the role-efforts distribution.

For the 4.0 release, only one item will be created in the ECP (EasyCostingPlanning) in R/3, which has only a valuation date.

P.S: as far as I know, a 4.0 customer get it as modifcation, actuall this customer triggered this devleopment.

Kind regards,

Zhenbo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Zhenbo!

You clarified my doubt.

Kind regards,

Neil

Answers (0)