cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Publish forecast to ECC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

We are releasing the Forecast from APO DP to ECC. On the APO side, we see the job log and it says that the forecast has been successfully released to ECC. However , when we go to the ECC side to verify the material has indeed been sent , we are unable to find the material !

We are looking at both MD04 and MD63 .

How do we verify that the material has indeed been sent across to ECC

Thanks in advance for your help !

Regards,

Ranjini.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ranjini,

Your question is a little bit confusing. Based on my understanding, you have transferred the forecast from DP to ECC but you cannot see the numbers in MD63 as PIRs.

The first thing I would do id to check the spool for the background job to see what it says. Often the job is successful and the log shows transferred. but if the mateiral is not CIFed to APO or for any other reason the transfer fails and this sows up in Spool.

I hope you did the following:

CIFed the material, plant from R/3 to SCM

Created a transfer profile, created and scheduled a background job.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

thats exactly why we are confused too.

The material and Plant are CIFed .

The transfer profile is created .

Created and scheduled the background job.

The job spool is also showing that the job has executed successfully . But when we look for the material in ECC , it does not show any PIRs !

-Ranjini.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you sure you are looking at the right planning version? Did you specify any requirement type in transfer profile?

If none of them help, check the Application log SLG1.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

We were doing everything right ! we had not made the setting for PIRs in /sapapo/cp1 . We could see the orders as soon as we made this setting !

-Ranjini.